INFORMATION AND PRICING
- We are open Monday - Friday from 9am - 12:15pm (Term Time) with an optional early drop off at 8:40 (Tuesday - Friday).
- We run an optional lunchtime club that operates on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The children bring a packed lunch to nursery and are picked up at 2:45pm.
- We offer the 30 hours free entitlement for children who are aged 3 years and above and meet the criteria.
- We are registered with the Social Services to accept children from the age of two until they go onto their next school.
- We have 5 qualified members of staff at each session who are all paediatric first aid trained.
- All members of staff are DBS checked.
- We are regulated by OFSTED and were awarded Outstanding in our last two inspections - June 2015 and July 2019.
- £19.00 Per morning session.
- £14 Additional charge for our Lunchtime Club.
- £2 Additional charge for early drop off.
We have government-assisted places for children during the term after they turn 3. We also offer FEET (Free Early Years Education for Two Year Olds) if you are eligible to receive this, please ask when you look around the nursery if you would like to have more information.